#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on the BundtBakers home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
Every month, we get along together to bake a Bundt cakes... This month's host is Tanya... She came up with an idea of making Chocolate Bundts... Chocolate can be used in any forms...What an innovative idea.... I have already baked chocolate cake, black forest cake, Oreo cake... So, was in search of a different idea..
Then, my friend, "Kusum" came to the rescue... She told me about Marshmallow Chocolate Cake... She got an opportunity to taste this delectable cake at her friend's house.. Seems like, her friend's Mom is a marvelous cook. "Thankyou, Kusum Bhabhi", for this incredible idea...
I am totally in love with my this Bundt.... Every bite has a flavor of Marshmallow, with little of crunchy taste in between... Super-Duper hit, at my place... Every time, I bake a cake... I keep half of the cake, to make CakePops for my Kiddo.... But, this time was not able to do that, as everything finished that very day... Yummm, while writing this post, my mouth again started watering... I need to bake this cake again.....
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to email@example.com.
Here are the list of February's Chocolate themed Bundt Bakers:
- Apricot Almond Bundt Cake with Dark Chocolate Ganache by Cassandra at Cassie's Kitchen
- Blackforest Bundt Cake by Anshie at SpiceRoots
- Chocolate and Almonds Bundt Cake by Kathia at Basic N Delicious
- Chocolate and Lavender Bundt Cake by Aisha at La Cocina de Aisha
- Chocolate & Rose Bundt Cake with Spiced Rose Ganache by Lara at Tartacadabra
- Chocolate Buttermilk Bundt Cake by Beatriz & Mara at I love Bundt Cakes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bundt Cake by Julie at Eat, Drink, and Be Mighty
- Chocolate Crumb Bundt by Catherine at Living the Gourmet
- Chocolate Custard Floating Island Bundt Cake by Jelena at A Kingdom For a Cake
- Chocolate Honeycomb Bundt by Sue at Just Sew Sue
- Chocolate Irish Cream Bundt by Anne at From My Sweet Heart
- Chocolate Orange Bundt Cake by Tux at Brooklyn Homemaker
- Chocolate Pound Cake by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Chocolate Strawberry Pound Cake by Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cider White Chocolate Bundt Cake with White Chocolate Glaze by Patricia at Patty's Cake
- Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bundt Cake by Linda at Brunch with Joy
- Devil's Food Chocolate Bundt Cake by Tanya at DessertStalking Blog
- Double Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake by Carola at En La Cocina de Caro
- False Chocolate Bundt Cake by Anna at Media RaciÛn Doble, Por Favor
- Guava and Chocolate Bundt by Kelly at Passion Kneaded
- How the Grinch Stole Valentine's Day by Lauren at Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Kickin Chocolate Bundt Cake by Kaylin at Keep it Simple, Sweetie
- Lemon Glazed White Chocolate Cream Cheese Pound Cake Mini Bundts by Laura at The Spiced Life
- Mars Bar Bundt by Tara at Noshing With The Nolands
- Marshmallows Chocolate Bundt Cake by Shilpi at SimplyVeggies
- Quadruple Chocolate Bundt by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- Red Velvet Bundt with White Chocolate Roses by Laura at Baking in Pyjamas
- Sacher Bundt Cake by Esti at Mummy & Cute
- Spicy Chocolate Mini Bundt Cake by Rocio at Kids & Chic
- Triple Chocolate Buttermilk Bundt Cake by Teri at The Freshman Cook
- Triple Chocolate Threat Bundt by Jane at Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Tunnel of Fudge Bundt Cake by Rebekah at Making Miracles
- White Chocolate & Raspberries Bundt Cake by Samantha at Un Mordisco Un Pecado
Here, is the recipe for you guys to try -
Ingredients required for the Bundt -
- All Purpose Flour- 1 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder - 2 tbsp
- Baking Soda - 1tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp
- Cocoa Powder - 3/4 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Unsalted Butter - 1/4 cup ( at room temp)
- Olive Oil - 1/2 cup
- Sour Cream - 1/2 cup
- Mini Marshmallow - 1/2 cup
- White Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup ( to use in batter)+ 1 handful to lay in the bottom of pan+ 1 cup (to frost)
- Mix butter, oil and sugar together.
- Add Cocoa Powder in the batter, and stir.
- Once Cocoa Powder is completely mixed, add sour cream and Vinegar, and stir.
- Now you can add flour little by little, stirring in between.
- Add Marshmallows and White Chocolate Chips, one by one, and mix.
- Once the batter is ready, make your cake pan ready, by spraying oil in it, and placing white chocolate chips in the bottom of the pan.
- Now, pour the batter in the pan. And you are ready to place the pan in the preheated oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or till the toothpick comes clear.
- Let the cake, rest for 10 minutes, before transferring it to the cooling rack.
- When the cake is completely cooled, you may can do frosting of melted White Chocolate from top. I did the double layer of White Chocolate frosting.
- We enjoyed with a cup of Coffee....