Oreo CheeseCake

I love baking. And then, celebrating a New Year with a delicious Cake. A perfect start for a coming year. I wanted to make this cake, from the very first day, I ate it in Cheesecake Factory. But, never got this opportunity. I agree this one, is not a healthy option, but then everyone needs a break from their regular routine of healthy diet. One piece of this cake, will definitely leave you completely satisfied. It's so easy to make, and the best part is, it was loved by my little one. My cooking and my baking is always centered around my kids fooding habits. Well, I think it happens with most of us (moms). And when, you have admirer sitting next to you, you are never going to miss this opportunity. Getting a compliment from my little one, is one of the pleasures, I am always looking forward to. Well, baking makes both of us happier, then why not. I always cherish this simple joy of baking cakes at home..

Cheesecake, originally came from Greek cuisine, and it is very famous in the Greek food. In American commercial industry, it developed in 1872. It has lots of varieties, but most cheesecakes had same ingredients with little variations.

Very simple, and perfect for the beginners. Here, is the recipe for you to try -

Ingredients -

1. Cream Cheese - 3 pack
2. Eggs - 3
3. Oreo Biscuits - 20 cookies (crushed) + 5 cookies ( broken)
4. Butter (melted)- 3 tbsp
5. Corn flour- 3 tbsp
6. Vanilla essence - 2 tsp
7. Cream - 1/2 cup
8. Liquor - 1/3 cup (optional)

Directions -

1. Line the baking tray with a parchment paper or aluminium foil.
2. Mix 20 crushed cookies with butter, and line them in the base. (Here, I have not used Oreo cookies as I was running out of it, I have used Thin-Arrowroot biscuits.)
3. Put the baking tray in a refrigerator (atleast for 15 minutes), while you prepare your upper layer of Cheese.
4. Beat all the cream cheese, then start folding 1 egg at a time.
5. Add cornflour, cream and liquor, fold everything together till everything is properly mixed.
6. Add broken cookie pieces, and mix everything together.
7. Transfer this cheese mixture in the baking tray above cookie layer.
8. Bake at 350 deg F/180 deg C, for 10 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 210 deg F/100 deg C and again cook it for another 2 hours.
9. Let it cool down.
10.Refrigerator cake overnight, and enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Peas Kachori #Breadbakers

Focaccia Bread #BreadBakers

Oats Garlic Kulcha #BreadBakers