Some kids just hate veggies, and they eat only when they are forced to eat those. Well, my LO is one of those kids, and it takes a lot of patience and lots of convincing to make her eat veggies. So, I tried my hand on some dishes in which she really do not have to get to know whats in there. One of my those favorite dish is Spinach Bread Pizza. Now, it's been 3 years, she is still eating these bread pizza but still doesn't know what all is in there.
- Bread slice- 1
- Shredded Cheese - 1/4 cup (to spread)
- Butter- 1/2 tsp
- Spinach( thick Gravy)- 1 tbsp
- Tomato Sos/ Pizza Spread - 1 tbsp
- Heat oven to 350 deg.
- In a slice of bread, spread a layer of Spinach thick paste.
- Then a layer of Butter, than a layer of Pizza spread.
- Cover it with shredded cheese.
- Make a face with any veggies on the top.
- Bake it in preheated oven for 10 minutes or till the cheese starts bubbling.
- Perfect piece of bread pizza for your kid's lunch.