Ingredients for 2 people-
- Potato- 1 (Boiled)
- Onion - 1 small(Chopped)
- Green Chilli - 2 (chopped)
- Cabbage - 1 cup (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chat Masala - 1 tsp
- Tomato Sauce - 2 tsp per sandwich
- Bread - 4 Slice
- Oil-1 tsp
|Ready Potato Mixture|
- Mash the potato, add chopped onion, green chilli, cabbage, salt, black pepper powder and chat masala, Mix them together.
- Put the 2slice of bread in a toaster and toast it till it turns light brown in color.
- Apply a layer of tomato sauce in 1 slice of bread.
- Apply 1/2 inch thick layer of potato mixture and spread it all over the slice of bread.
- Cover the bread from another slice of bread.
- On a heated pan, add 1tsp of oil and cook the sandwich on both sides for 30 seconds.
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce or Cilantro chutney.