Ingredients for 4 people-
- Rice - 2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1tsp
- Cilantro- 1 cup (chopped)
- Corn - 1 cup
- Peas- 1cup (to garnish)
- Butter/ Ghee- 1tsp
- Wash Rice and soak it in water for 10 minutes.
- Boil Rice in a bowl, with double amount of water in a microwave for 20 minutes.
- In a Pan, add butter/ghee, let it heat up. Add Peas and salt and fry it for 5 minutes.Take it out.
- Now, Add cumin seeds to the ghee, and when it turnd dark grey in color, add chopped cilantro and fry it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Corn, Salt, cumin powder and black pepper powder, stir it.
- Add Rice and mix thoroughly for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the Rice to the serving bowl.
- Garnish the rice by adding fried Peas on the top in center.
- Enjoy it with any curry.
|Frying Cilantro and Corn seeds|